- Máni, hardware description language.
- Luna, FPGA architecture.
We support and/or collaborate on the following projects:
- Linux, modular Unix-like system kernel.
- SystemD, suite of basic building blocks for Linux-based systems.
- Qt, cross-platform software development for embedded & desktop.
- KDE, next generation desktop for Linux.
- openSUSE, Linux operating system for makers.
Projects that we are studying:
- Yosys, synthesis suite for various FPGAs.
- GHDL, simulator for the VHDL language.
Projects we have tremendous respect for that we hope to one day take part in:
- The OpenROAD Project, the attack on barriers of Cost, Expertise and Uncertainty (i.e., Risk) that block the feasibility of hardware design in advanced technologies.